Thursday, May 27, 2010

metropolitan home magazine | celebrity websites: Latest Celebrity Gossip from The Daily Happy July 2007

tomcruise
tomcruise
You the Designer posted their Top 10 Crazy Celebrities with Websites list recently I had a chuckle at this list simply because it has Tom Cruise s ridiculously self aggrandizing

Latest Celebrity Gossip from The Daily Happy July 2007
One of the best websites for hollywood gossip news, celebrity gossip, lifestyle, shopping, trends and fashion. The Daily Happy.biographical movies, buy movie tickets, cheap costume jewelry

Related Hot Gallery :


bipasha jpg I really appreciate You know I play a DJ and Neil tried his best to make me do a playback gig in the film But I do not come from a musical family So I m glad that did not happen What about Lamhaa which is based on a sensitive subject Lamhaa is a film which is set in modern day Kashmir with its existing issues I play a Kashmiri girl and Kunal Kapoor plays the
guide magazine

Tags : child actors, good magazine, celebrity cruise line galaxy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hot Girls Galleries | Hot Actress | Girls Models | Gadis Bugil